A picture for each day of Christmas.
Only 15 days 'til the big holiday!
Shopping in downtown Duncan feels magical right now with the town all lit up. Scroll for 12 stunning shots of downtown Duncan this holiday season, or click here for a complete slideshow. All photos by Ian locke, CNCLV.
1) Christmas lights at the corner of Station and Craig streets.
2) Wishes' windows are full of beautiful ornaments!
3) The Red Balloon Toyshop in the winter night.
4) Mah-eh the Mascot in a Cowichan sweater at the Judy Hill Gallery. Cute!
5) Shopping at Eclectic Avenue Vintage Boutique in the late afternoon.
6) A particularly distinguished gentleman at Outlooks Menswear.
7) The Forte School of Music Winter Recital held at Duncan United Church.
8) City Hall is a sight to behold on a fresh winter's eve.
9) Peppermint Bark at Pots & Paraphernalia.